Join Our Team
Sign up for one of Team Lung Love’s four established teams and raise awareness and funds for our fight against lung cancer with people from around the country!
What are the four established teams?
Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon & miniMarathon
April 27, 2013
Colfax Full, 1/2 Marathon & Marathon Relay
May 19, 2013
Marine Corps Marathon (MCM)
October 27, 2013
Philadelphia Full & 1/2 Marathon
November 17, 2013
How much does it cost to be part of the team?
Every race is a little bit different, but typically race entries cost about $75. To learn more about registration details for each of our four teams, go to the race page listed above.
What are the fundraising commitments?
Our fundraising goals vary depending on the race, but most races are $1500. See the specific team website for more details on your preferred race.
What is included?
- Depending on the race, participants receive some or all of the following benefits:
- Race registration (MCM & Philadelphia only)
- Lodging at team hotel (MCM only)
- Pre-race pasta dinner with the team
- Personal fundraising website and fundraising guidance
- Nutrition, Injury, & Training Q&A with Beijing Olympian, Carrie Lingo
- Official Team Lung Love jersey
- A local team captain to help organize group runs
- Team Lung Love Handbook
What is not included?
- Race registration (must register separately for Derby & Denver)
- Lodging (except MCM)
If you are interested in a race other than one of our four established teams, please check out our Create Your Team page and see how you can get involved in any race of your choice!
Still have questions? Contact Lanni Boyd at LBoyd@lungcanceralliance.org or 202-742-1421.